Saturday, February 20, 2010

sadSadSad!!!!!

feeling are all over my eyes...
tonight are lonely..

wonder this is my start or our end?

I don't know you notice any changes in ur hse a not,
but in my msg already clearly said..

none a words from you that i am waiting for..
getting more disappointed every min and hr...

fren can only can be fren, how could it become that way?
have you ever think of my feeling saying that?

if i nvr saw it, so izzit mean you gonna continue happily do that?
what am i to you??

you still have to mood to slp..
haiz..

i feel i can't hold on tis anymore..
enough of hurts from you..
my tears are like free flow..

i doesn't want cry anymore..
hate the sour feeling around my heart..
hate the person that don't know it hurts me..

hate myself MORE!!!!!
fuck to hell..

Suyu