Monday, January 12, 2009


(she oso got an irritating size!!!!!)



Today will post about my ACCOUNTANT AGAIN!!!!


I gave her 3 stack of different doc with seperate string for 3 diff department.
Before I left the table I told her, for 3 department de..
I dunno whether she heard a not..
I just ignore her la..
Cos I know she purposely ignore what I had said oso..
I gave her in the morning lo...


Den around late afternoon..
I wanted to add in more doc to one of the department.
Den I went straight to the department and ask, they say they never recieved anything today lo..
WOW KAO!!!
From the words from them, in my heart I know that,
MY ACCOUTANT SHOULD HAD MISPLACE TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT AGAIN!!!!!


I went to look around,
one glance far far away,
I saw the stack was at another department!!!
FIRE UP!!!!!!
I took the stack immediate and walk to find my ACCOUNTANT.
She give me that kind of "I dunno" look..
WOW KAO!!!!

Give excuss that she never saw and never sign..
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
Please la..
Everything you do wrong always give excusses...
When we do wrong le...
What she said...??
Wat a F _ _ _ E R!!!

ACOUNTANT, WHAT YOU DO GOD IS SEEING HOR!!!


YOU BETTER STOP TELLING LIES IF NOT YOU GO TO HELL BUT NOT HEAVEN... AND I CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU WILL SURE GO TO HELL!!!!!!

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suyu