Saturday, January 3, 2009

What a boring Saturday...
zzz
Nothing much to do, so I had updated a tag board and song into my blog..
I think using layout is easy than template lo..
Anyway I'm a noob in blog la..
Haha!!

Daniel went to work le..
Now only me at his house..
So boring!!
Surf and msn about 2 hrs plus liao lo..

Now trying to update something here ba.

Afternoon went to Tao Payoh see Fabian and WeiKang grading..
Hmmm...
Alot brown 1 go for grading lo..
Haiz..
Sir ask me go grading again..
I don't think I can make it lo..

As I had stop training for don't know how many months le..
See how ba!!
I don't want to waste my money go there and fail..

Get some song from wk, now listening lo..
As I'M SUPER BORED!!!!
It kills me lo..

Haiz...
Nothing much to tag liao..
Signing off le..
Byebye!!

Suyu ")