Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another sat..

Another sat again..
A boring sat again..
I slept the whole afternoon till 8pm den wake up..
As ytd night go sing with eileen, eileen bf, ming, kevin, weien and weicong ba.. (sorry if there's spelling mistake)
Sang the slack the whole night unitl 6am in the morning..
It for fun ya!!

Morning accompany ming back to tampines.
As i need to go the bank there too.. haha!!
So actually is she accompany me la..
Thanks ming!!!

Have some talking with her..
LOL..
secret........
Can't say de..
Anyway, do wat u want to do ya..
Don't let anything to stop you, u can de!
JIA YOU!!!

Sometimes I still thinking, have I reali make the correct decision a not..
But until now, I think i do ba..
Cos we really can't sort out our where our mistake are..
And there really no point to continue le..
I gave up..
Although I'm the one hurt you more..
But I think in future will make you a better person ba..

Don't think abt it le..
Haiz..

Gave a call to weikang..
As in some part of my life, i'm lost..
And I dunno what i should do..
But after the call.. I know le..
Thanks for the advise..

I'll learn..
JIA YOU ya!!

Suyu