Thursday, April 9, 2009

Missing so much!!

From the day u left, i just realise i miss so so much abt u..
Didn't know it will become like tt..
I started to miss everything from you.
You gave me, my confident to face everything and anything that was tough..
Every advise from you, do keep in my hearts.

I doesn't know why.
Why you can make me always believe in you, respect you and etc and etc..
Times without you around, are getting slower and slower..
Everything changing le, even you..

I wanted to ask you stay, but i cant find any good reason to ask you stay..
I didn't know time passes fast.
And I still at the starting point of the journey onli..
I hope and I wish, the starting point and ending point got you along.
But I think now is impossible le..

Anyway thank you so much.
I reali learn alot throughtout the year..
MISSing YOU....

Suyu