Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Monopoly =)

It has been super long that i didnt update my post..
Hmmm...
Got quite alot of things happening..
New job scope was given to me, quite stress over it..
But i still have to work for $$...
Hope there is increasement... $$$$$$$
If not I don't think I want continue like that..
Haiz..

Let drop is sad case!!!

Today i brought a new Monopoly =)
LOL..
Card-less one..
Hee..

Peisi, Chuakoon, Eric, Daniel and me playing tonight =)
Hmm... I'm not good in playing monopoly lo..
Always the first one bankrupt.
HAHAHAHA!!!

But really fun ya.

They are still playing.. LOL
Dunno who is the BIG WINNER??

OH YA!!!
I taking chalet for my 21st birthday.
Have to host it on 20 Sept.
As my parent going malaysia on my actual day.
Sad... Not celebrating on the actual day.
=(

Some more 1 week early lo..
Haiz..
Nevermind la..

My name list, total came to 70 person.
But don't think all will come.
Some may be working..
But I hope all invited one can come ya.. =)

Looking forward to Sept!!!

=)

Hmmmm...
August arriving soon..
Daniel & me going 3 years liao wor..
That was fast!!

3 years up and down, wanted to thanks him, he was still with me..
Acutally without him, I don't think I will become what I am now..
I would have worst temper and attitude.

HAHA!!

Dunno what special thing I can give to him..
As I don't have much to give him, only my true love ba..
LOL.
Anyway, he accompanied me the most!!

No others know me better than him liao.
Think I can't find such person again liao ba.

I had regretted in my past.
I won't want to repeat it again.
God, please let me pass my life smoothly..

I'll learn as I grow.
Be more patience on more thing..
Must remember whoever had tought me..

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!


OH YA! ERIC IS THE BIG WINNER TODAY...