Sunday, August 16, 2009

My another post for August..

A very tired life.. I reali dunno how long I can continue like that.. Trying very hard to do everything well, but everything always don't go as the way I think..

Have to look further ahead ba..

Any new job to intro?
Haiz..

I oso dunno I want change job a not.. Although it is tired and low pay, but there people there are good.. Haiz...

Maybe increase-ment of salary will make me feel better ba...?
I reali cannot continue my life like that with this kind of salary..!!
Every month is so tie for me!!!
I have no extra income for thing I want buy..
Have no extra time to do thing which I love to do..
Have no more confident for anything I going to do..
Lost of myself.......
Haiz..

SUYU!!!!!
Where is the strong will in you?
Where has it go to?
Please come back to me.....................