Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1st Day of Jobless Life

1st Dec,
1st day of jobless life start.

Actually quiet boring staying at home surfing net..
tiring day.
but anyway i already quited.
no more thinking of it..

The last day where out off office, i'm so so freaking rush..
Didn't remember that I want take picture with my colleagues.
=(
End up forgetting everything I want do on my last day.

Haiz..

Never mind la..
Fated to be like that.
Hand over just anyhow do it oso..
zzz

Didn't really had time for myself with my computer the last day =(
SAD!!!!

Anyway ALL IS OVER.......................

No need every morning waking up and drag my body to the toilet and wash up..
At least now I can sleep more longer..
More time on msn, facebook or even cross stitch =)

HAPPY!!!!!!!!

I miss my colleague..
Although sitting in office doing thing that I don't like.
But I still like all colleague over there..
Everyone is so so so good to me..

Treating me like a little gal.
=)

Really BIG THANKS to everyone!!!!!

THANK YOU JTB.