Thursday, December 3, 2009

A kind of not happy!!

After 3days of leaving JTB, a lot calls has been receiving..
Kanna a bit not happy lo.

Already teach the new staff what have to be do, yet still calling up asking this and that..
I don't get it, why he cant do it lo.
The previous person who teach me do Guide Payroll, only guide me ONE TIME!!
And I can do it the next time myself, why he can't..??
Where all the notes are there.
Zzz!!

When teaching, I'm the one doing so that he can write the note, but yet he want be the one who hand on, so I let him be.
Den yet he doesn't remember anything he did before..

I don't understand where is my teaching matters go wrong or where the hell he don't understand lo..
I fucking not happy where picking up all the calls from him EVERYDAY!!

He is fucking show off and HL that he seem everything knowing.
But when come to do, NOTHING HE KNOW!!!

ARGgggggggggggggggggggggggggg....

I going get mad soon..!!

Although I did agree that you can call me, but I didn't know that, you called me EVERYDAY!!
Asking the same question on Guide Payroll..
DOTS!!!!

I've pass you the whole stack of notes on the step of doing Guide Payroll.
Why can't you just see the fucking step??

ZZZ!!!

I gonna get a part time job and start working IMMEDIATE!!!
Hate picking up his call.
My every teaching you keep say: "OH..... I know how to do liao" .
Den end up after I left, you keep disturbing me..!!!

ARG!!!!!!

Going not balance in my heart soon.

Fuck off..

Suyu