Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Such a long date to my salary

Haiz..

I'm dying without $$$$$$$$
my salary please come fast!!
I really dying soon...

Study are still okay..
but no revision was done yet..
HAHA!!!
due to lazy and have computer to use.
and tt why i'm updating my blog =D

Almost the whole week working 5 to 10.20pm..
But ytd was drag until 11pm den off to go..
=(
so ke lian..
plus no transport back home..
zzz

lucky i staying at daniel hse.
if not i really need to walk back to hougang.
I think tt will kill me man..

Hope today 10pm can close counter and by 10.20pm finish counting all my sales...
Even tml no school but i feel, i'm lack of sleeping time..
Dark circle are more and more dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG...

I think CNY I'll scare ppl with my dark circle ba..
HAHA!!

need to nap awhile before i go work.
bye~

Suyu