Friday, December 11, 2009

Monday works =)

Half happy and half sad..
Don't know going back is a good thing or bad thing??
Anyway i'm paid to go back.
So never mind ya.
Just 2 weeks very fast pass =)

So happy actually going back to the department where I love to work with them.. =D
Never fails to joke together always!!

Hope going back was not a bad one.
Don't think too much ya!!
I going back to help only, shouldn't be very hush too...

4 Jan is my first lesson for ACCA.
Kind of nervous when the time get nearer...
Hope I could cope the 3 papers.
After the first 3 papers I really need a full time ya.
Pray hard everything go smoothly for me..!!

JIA YOU everyone that study or work de.. =)
Let work hard together for better future!
KAMPADA!!!!!!!!!
(errr... i think got spelling error =X )


Suyu