Monday, February 1, 2010

first post for 2010

1 Feb 2010
& it's my first post for the year 2010...

anyway nobody bother to see oso...
it was a busy year for me..
=(
need to study, work and car prac...

hope my TP on 2 Feb will go thro la..
If not i really had a hard time..

The whole feb is been planned to work..
Haiz..

Bo pian la..
No $$

Hope can fine even better jobs la..
Dunno will i pass my Paper 1 a not...
always say want study..
end up play fb or Internet...
zz

recently very stress...
dunno why oso..
stress until like when on the bus listening to music..
tears will start roll down by itself...

hope tis kind of period will go thro fast....
I really cant take it anymore....!!

Tml must must must must go pray for my Tuesday TP!!!
if really go thro at least it not so tight for me..

Have no idea when the stupid Subway manager will reply my msg and ask me return my stuff...
I really hate working @ subway lo..
Everything need to do..
zzz

like hell lo..
at least now working at ntuc, althought is busy like hell..
but at least i'm just cashier..

no need do so much thing..

haiz..

hope $$ will drop from the sky la huh...
i gonna dream of tt soon...

LOL!!!
night...

Suyu